Ask a Stupid Question is a holiday that’s mainly observed by teachers and students in school, but in reality, anyone can enjoy this holiday. The purpose of this holiday is to encourage students to ask more questions in the classroom because asking questions is a fundamental part of learning. Prior to this holiday, many students were afraid to ask questions because they were afraid that their question was stupid and that they would be ridiculed for it. This holiday solves that problem by encouraging students to ask questions of their teachers. That makes it a worthy day for any classroom to observe on the 28th of September every year.
The History Of Ask A Stupid Question Day
Ask a Stupid Question Day was created by teachers during the 1980s, but it’s unclear what teachers invented the holiday or in what school it originated. All that’s know is that the holiday quickly spread across the United States and is being increasingly celebrated by teachers and students every year. The U.S isn’t the only country observing this holiday nowadays, however. In 2009, some schools in the U.K began to celebrate the holiday as well.
Stupid Questions To Ask Friends, Family Members & Teachers
Looking for some “stupid” questions to ask people on this holiday? Well, that was a stupid question, of course, you’re looking for some answers or you wouldn’t be here. With that said, below are some questions that you can ask people on this holiday.
- Which animal is the rudest animal of them all?
- What three things could you buy at the local gas station that would make the attendants give you strange looks?
- You just invented a time machine. What time period would you travel back to?
- If your dog or cat could talk, what’s the first thing they’d say to you?
- During the start of the zombie apocalypse where’s the first place, you’d go?
- Can you tune a fish?
- If you’re on a desert island for the rest of your life, what’s the one album you’d want to have?
- If all of the movies in the world were being destroyed and you can only save one, which one do you save?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, then what food would you choose?
- What’s the worst tagline you can think of for hemorrhoid cream?
- If you could change the color of the sky, then what color would you choose?
Observing Ask A Stupid Question Day
As we said earlier, the best way for people to observe this day is to ask questions without worrying about whether the question is stupid or not. This is especially important for students to ask their teachers questions, so they can feel engaged and can receive the answers they need.
When is Ask A Stupid Question Day?
|This year (2021)||September 28 (Tuesday)||Multiple dates - more|
|Next year (2022)||September 28 (Tuesday)||Multiple dates - more|
|Last year (2020)||September 28 (Tuesday)||Multiple dates - more|