|Holiday name||Holiday location||Holiday type|
|Portugal Day||Portugal||National Holiday|
|National Ballpoint Pen Day||-||Unofficial (Products & Technology )|
|National Iced Tea Day||-||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|National Black Cow Day||-||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|National Herbs and Spices Day||-||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Sovereign's Birthday||Multiple [Show]||Public Holiday|
|Queen's Birthday Celebration||Montserrat||Public Holiday|
|Queen's Birthday||Multiple [Show]||Multiple Types|
|Sacred Heart||Colombia||National Holiday|
|Abolition Day||French Guiana||Public Holiday|
|Queen's Official Birthday||Solomon Islands||Public Holiday|
|Dragon Boat Festival||Multiple [Show]||Multiple Types|
|Reconciliation Day||Congo||Public Holiday|
Historical Events on June 10
- 1805: During the First Barbary War, a treaty is signed by Yusuf Karamanli that ends general hostilities between Tripolitania and the U.S.
- 1829: On the Thames River in London, the first Boat Race takes place between the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford.
- 1838: 28 Aboriginal Australians are massacred during the Myall Creek Massacre.
- 1854: The U.S Naval Academy produces its first class of graduates.
- 1861: Union forces led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce are defeated by a much smaller Confederate force led by John B. Magruder at the Battle of Big Bethel during the American Civil War.
- 1864: Union forces led by General Samuel D. Sturgis are defeated by a much smaller Confederate force led by Nathan Bedford Forrest at the Battle of Brice’s Crossroads during the American Civil War.
- 1886: Over 150 people are killed when Mt. Tarawere erupts in New Zealand.
- 1898: United States Marines land on Cuba during the Spanish American War.
- 1940: During World War 2, Italy declares war on the U.K and on France.
- 1940: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt denounces Italy’s action at the graduation ceremonies at the University of Virginia.
- 1940: Norway surrenders to Germany during World War II.
- 1942: In retribution for the killing of Reinhard Heydrich, Nazis torch the village of Lidice in Czechoslovakia during World War 2.
- 1944: Nazi forces massacre over 642 men, women and children during the Oradour-sur-Glane Massacre in France.
- 1944: Almost 220 men, women and children are murdered by Nazis in Distomo, Greece.
Famous Birthdays on June 10
- American actress and Academy Award Winner, Hattie McDaniel is born in 1895.
- American singer-songwriter and guitarist, Howlin’ Wolf is born in 1910.
- American singer and actress, Judy Garland is born in 1922.
- American novelist and short story writer, James Salter is born in 1925.
- English model and actress, Elizabeth Hurley is born in 1965.
- American rock musician, Joey Santiago is born in 1965.
- American comedian, actor and voice actor, Bill Burr is born in 1968.
- American model and actress, Kate Upton is born in 1992.