|Holiday name||Holiday location||Holiday type|
|Shout in Villa de los Santos||Panama||National Holiday|
|World Science Day for Peace and Development||-||International (Science, United Nations)|
|Ataturk Memorial Day||Turkey||Observance|
|Forget Me Not Day||-||Unofficial (Appreciation & Honor)|
|Marine Corps Birthday||United States||Observance|
|National Vanilla Cupcake Day||-||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Remembrance Sunday||United Kingdom||Observance|
|Remembrance Day||Turks and Caicos Islands||Observance|
|Father's Day||Multiple [Show]||Multiple Types|
|Grandparents' Day||South Sudan||Observance|
|Orphan Sunday||-||Unofficial (Awareness & Cause, Relationships & Family)|
|World Top Up Day||-||Unofficial (Activity & Action, Products & Technology )|
|Sesame Street Day||-||Unofficial (Art & Entertainment)|
|International Accounting Day||-||Unofficial (Work & Occupation)|
|Area Code Day||-||Unofficial (Products & Technology )|
Historical Events on November 10
- 1702: James Moore leads English colonists as they attack St. Augustine during the Queen Anne’s War.
- 1766: Colonial Governor of New Jersey – William Franklin – signs the charter for Queen’s College. This college would eventually be renamed Rutgers University.
- 1775: On this day, the U.S Marine Corps are founded at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by Samuel Nicholas.
- 1865: Confederate Major Henry Wirz – a Swiss immigrant and a superintendent of the Anderson Prison in Andersonville, Georgia – is hanged for war crimes.
- 1954: The USMC War Memorial is dedicated by United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower in Arlington Ridge Park in Virginia.
- 1970: During the Vietnam War, an entire week elapses with no official reports of American combat fatalities in the Southeast Asian theater of operation.
- 1983: Windows 1.0 is announced by Bill Gates but doesn’t actually begin shipping until November of 1985.
- 1989: Germans begin tearing down sections of the Berlin Wall.
Famous Birthdays on November 10
- German monk and leader of the Protestant Reformation, Martin Luther is born in 1483.
- Dutch poet and politician Jacob Cats is born in 1577.
- English physician and astronomer John Bevis is born in 1695.
- American singer and actor Jane Froman is born in 1907.
- English author John Moore is born in 1907.
- American poet Karl Shapiro is born in 1913.
- American trumpet player and composer Billy May is born in 1916.
- German chemist and Nobel Prize laureate Ernst Otto Fischer is born in 1918.
- American actor Roy Scheider is born in 1932.
- American singer and guitarist Tommy Facenda is born in 1939.
- American economist and Nobel Prize laureate Robert F. Engle is born in 1942.
- American author and historian Mark E. Neely, Jr. is born in 1944.
- American singer-songwriter and guitarist, Donna Fargo is born in 1945.
- American screenwriter and producer Debra Hill is born in 1950.
- American author, poet and journalist, Holly Black is born in 1971.
- American actress Brittany Murphy is born in 1977.
- American soldier and Medal of Honor recipient, Jason Dunham is born in 1981.